Show us T leaves. Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Show us T leaves. Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Smith Hollow Road in Lester, Alabama just south of the Tennessee state line. Yes, the roadbed is in the creek for a few hundred feet. A century ago, the roadbed was the creek.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

Tleaves

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fry on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Nov 1st 201826Tudor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

What are you up to, Vern??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

What is Vern up to? Showing you the leaves on a T. His T I hope. And put a retaining bolt through them maybe,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Had our '13 out today with my good friends Scott Kramer and Paul Baker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 12:58 am:

My '25 TT up the creek a couple miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:30 am:

Here are a few from last weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:50 am:

This year in Wisconsin.

Last year in Kansas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

Late Iron,,& Wood....
The 26 Touring has trans problems ,,so I got the Wooden Car out ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

All great shots. Much better than mine. Carl , its a ford and has alot of wood in it. Close enough. David I love the shots in the creek or crick depending on where your from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

The 25 under wraps in the leafs plus a couple of other shots;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

Out and about...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

The dogwood is about bare, but a pretty red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Lost somewhere in Arkansas last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Beautiful photos. I'm still kicking myself for not taking any this year.
Good for all of you that did.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration