27 Radiator Shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 27 Radiator Shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe gallagher on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Does anyone know of someone who is making or selling Nickel or Chrome Radiator Shells for a 26/27 Coupe also an apron for same .... looking for one in very good condition .. Thanks for any help ... Joe .... joeg48@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:28 am:

Try the classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 10:42 am:

I wish someone was making reproduction ones. I would love to have a spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 10:54 am:

Hit the swap meets. They turn up all the time. You might need to buy the whole radiator to get one.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Mike Peterson from Shevlin, Mn has lots of 26/27 parts and may be worth a try.
They do come up at ebay from time to time.

I think there have been chromed repros made for the hot rod market, so they had the hole for the radiator filler placed slightly wrong. Not available nowadays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Joe contacted me. I told him I may have an original apron with repo trim. I also, told him to watch T Bay; they tend to show up there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration