Joined the club !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Joined the club !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Started putting a few things on the classifieds.
I just didn't feel right before joining the MTFCA.... and did so tonight !!
Thanks !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 03:47 am:

Dave, your choice of words in your post title is unfortunate. You had me looking to see if another two piece crankshaft was the admittance fee. Phew!

Allan from down under

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 07:22 am:

Allan, You're not the only one who had a severe rise in heart rate when reading the title.

Dave, sure glad you did NOT join the two piece club. Glad you did join the MTFCA. Great bunch of people.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Haha, nope, crankshaft is still wobbling on both ends...lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Dave, if you keep driving Model T's long enough, I hate to say this but eventually it may wobble more in the middle like mine did. Don't let that scare you from driving the hell out of it. That is why they make new ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

I have belonged to one club for over 10 years and the other club for 3 years. I keep re-upping my membership in the one club. Don't ever want to earn membership in the other club again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Dave, welcome, thanks for doing the right thing and joining the MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 10:27 pm:

Welcome to the MTFCA. You will never regret it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Thompson Graham NC on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Welcome I enjoy being a member it's a great club.
Philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

Haha! I thought ya busted a main shaft too! ;-)
Excellent! I'm glad I did too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration