Challenge Match to Support MTFCA Museum - now thru Nov. 13

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Challenge Match to Support MTFCA Museum - now thru Nov. 13
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

If you have trouble reading these images, feel free to email me at susan@mtfca.com and I will send you PDF versions. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

Susan,

Thank you so much for posting the information! Many of us wish we lived closer so we could participate in the work days or volunteer for other things. But while we may not be able to stop by and swing a hammer for part of the day, we can send some funds to help with the cost of running and renovating the building (nails, paint, wall board, etc. that may be needed).

I believe this is a great opportunity for us to triple the money donated over the next few days (up to the $2500 double match) or to double our donation through the end of Dec. Not everyone can do that, but for those that can, I would encourage us to consider supporting our museum during this opportunity.

For the numerous folks who have volunteered, donated items, loaned items or cars, time, money, wisdom etc. to support our museum as well as our club, thank you so much!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:06 am:

BTT (that stands for Back To the Top)

Yes, I have donated (OK – it was just a few minutes ago, because I don’t think it is right for me to encourage others to give if I hadn’t done so. Also, I think it is for a very worthwhile cause.)

Key Points:

Donations are for both the MTFCA and MTFCA Museum

Donations postmarked between now and Nov. 13 OR given online via PayPal or phoned to the office all count for the double match, so $100 turns into $300 between now and Nov. 13. There is still the double match -- $100 turns into $200 – until the end of the year.

Where to send or call – good question:

And just in case anyone else missed it (I found and read it yesterday), there is a great article in the April 2018 “Hemmings Classic Car” magazine about our club and our museum. Please see: https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2018/04/Model-T-Ford-Club-of-America/3751618.html
Below are a couple of photos from that article.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:55 am:

DONE + a BUMP & a suggestion...

Maybe a direct link to the "DONATE" button on this thread & maybe a graph showing how we are doing?

God Bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

sent my check in! thank you MTFCA for all you do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 08:21 am:

Bump for today!

Remember tomorrow is the last day to get double matching donations, after tomorrow it is singly matched!

God Bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 09:23 am:

I mailed mine in last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Danmark on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 09:33 am:

Will physical donations count? I've just bought a Danish "Ford Service" which I will donate to the museum and Bruce McAlley library. It's value is around 50 $ + shipping to the USA (which I do not know yet what is)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

I am not sure if this will work but we can give it a try. The token may not continue to work.

Chris

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=-icI2Ewc0uDqXZa8IQc9M-nn8WO-M4osQ2C-oCQCER_ b_IcznxTQgetR6GNedudi05huzm&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 08:41 am:

Thanks for the try Chris!

I looked this morning & it HAS timed out. The same thing happened to one of the Animal Shelters I support, when I tried to get more donations for them!

Remember folks TODAY is the last day for "double matching funds" Starting tomorrow it will only be "single matching funds"

God Bless
Bill

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

(Message edited by Bills Auto Works on November 13, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:05 am:

THANK YOU to all of you who have been promoting and giving to the MTFCA Museum throughout the year and especially during this Challenge Match time. We are privileged to have your support and pledge to be good stewards of your investments.

The Challenge Match is going fantastic! With the post office being closed for Veterans Day yesterday, we expect a good amount of mail today and we've been receiving many donations online by PayPal and phone calls also.

Today is the last day to donate for the double match. You can still mail a check, as long as it's postmarked Nov. 13, and you can still donate online or call the MTFCA office at 765-373-3106.

And remember the 1:1 Match continues through December 31.

THANK YOU! THE GENEROSITY OF OUR MODEL T FAMILY IS AMAZING!

Susan

Michael, thanks so much for the book donation. The Wayne County Foundation Challenge Match rules do state that donations need to be made in cash or stock. We look forward to receiving the book for the Bruce McCalley Memorial Library!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration