Old Photo - Model T Era - AT&T Crew Posing Roadside

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Model T Era - AT&T Crew Posing Roadside
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

jay!!! i'm glad your back. if it hadn't been for herb i would have quit looking. thanks again. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 10:14 am:

Nice to see a '25 with the proper taillight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 11:59 am:

I spent about 14 years climbing poles for Pacific Telephone which was a subsidiary of AT&T. I worked in southern California. I can't even imagine what it would have been like to climb poles while wearing those heavy coats. How would a man have the flexibility to pull up cables and wires while confined like that?
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration