Hershey Headsup for 2019

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Hershey Headsup for 2019
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Guys: There is a thread on the AACA forum about Hershey next year. There is going to be a BIG soccer thing that week/end so motel rooms are going to be hard to find. I just made mine and there were only 2 rooms left. So if you are going, you may want to get them now. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Thanks for the tip! I skipped it this year and almost went into withdrawl, so I plan to attend next year for sure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

Usually you when you stayed at the hotel you could of reserved your room for the following year for Hershey We do it every year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

What are the exact dates for Hershey in 2019? I usually stay in Selinsgrove.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 12, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

I bring my own room. It's in the Camry Motel. The price is perfect. :-)

October 2019

9-12 - AACA Eastern Fall National - Hershey Region - Hershey, PA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration