You just can't keep the young ones away (3 years old)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: You just can't keep the young ones away (3 years old)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

Yep, he's got the infliction, running through the veins !! Doomed I tell ya, doomed. LMAO
Looks like me at that age...
I literally cut my teeth on the horn button in the center of the locking steering wheel of my (dad's) T !! I actually chipped the paint and I was in my 20s before he fixed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

I know that my TT was introduced to the family the year before I was born based on family history and photos. However, my first actual memory of it was when I was about the same age as the boy in the photos.

The exhaust pipe is exposed inside the cab. After being told not to touch it because it's "hot", I decided to see just how hot. Well, it turned out it's hot. Although my finger wasn't scared, I do believe the ol' truck branded itself on me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Henry,

You really have something there. Never show him how to use a cellphone and he will always show up to help. Love it for you.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Sorry, meant Chadwick! Me Bad, LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

if that's done by next june, are you coming out to California for the SCVMTFC endurance run?

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

No, I believe that would be over 6000 miles round trip. Is it bad that tomorrow we are headed to Homestead to watch the first championship race?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 03:15 pm:

That sounds like fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 16, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

Wonderful! Looks like a Ford 8/9N pedal tractor there. In the first picture, it looks like he is lining up, ready to race!
I guess that part of your family's legacy will be in good hands.
When will he get his first ride in the Faultless?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 12:07 am:

Wayne,
You trying for the 50th in june?

I wouldn't mind a ride in the legendary faultless either

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 01:53 am:

Tim W, I don't know. Family and financial issues have kept me away for a few years now. I really hate that. But it doesn't look really good for this coming year either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 08:51 am:

He has never seen the Faultless. The only other speedster he saw was "26" when we were picking up my T stuff in CA 2 years ago. Last night we went to the NASCAR championship race (first one), he had a great time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration