THANKSGIVING and GIVING THANKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: THANKSGIVING and GIVING THANKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:41 am:

The Thanksgiving Holiday is fast approaching and I would like to take this time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Lets also take time to remember those who have lost everything this year because of the tragic events that have taken place around this great nation. Thanksgiving blessings to one and all.

And don't forget if you are traveling drive carefully

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Thank you Denny. A wonderful sentiment and a touch of humor is a perfect way to start the day. Your contributions here are most appreciated.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Not to be a bummer, this is our first Thanksgiving with mom away from home. My amazing wife is making a turkey and the fixins and we're taking it all to the nursing home and having dinner with mom, Thursday.
We have to give thanks for the ability to do this with her this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Denny Thank you. In this country we have much to be thankful for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:50 am:

We give thanks for friends and family, and many thanks for the freedom we have in this great country.

And Thank You Denny for starting this thread.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Happy Thanksgiving John P. and hope you and your lovely wife have many more! I am in Austin, TX on my way south to spend the winter and hope to see you in Chickasha on my way home. Bill Kerndt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 11:02 am:

While we no longer do a Thanksgiving we DO give thanks daily for the ability to enjoy our last great adventure, our life here in Ecuador.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

I know our family will be thankful this season as we just received word that my cousin and her husband have survived the fire in Paradise Calif. but we don't know yet if they have a home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration