Different parts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Different parts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

This is the Holley G choke spring currently available.

This is the Holley NH choke spring currently available.

I'll see if I can adapt it to work on my G carburetor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 03:27 pm:

The one for the G looks way more expensive to me, just sayin...lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

Steve,

The G when being manufactured had the operator on the left side of the machine with his tongue on the right side of his mouth. Just the opposite for the NH. That's why they are labelled different.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Steve, sometimes the pics aren't accurate...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:52 am:

That goes for the labels too. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration