Signal Light Toggle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Signal Light Toggle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:34 am:

Anyone remember where the thread was about toggle switches for signal lights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:40 am:

April 24th 2018 Forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:47 am:

This one?
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/859338.html?1526639518

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 11:54 am:

The date I gave was the post to Gary's link above

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:55 pm:

Yes Thanks. That is the one I was thinking of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

Brendan. I use a Radio Shack DPDT center off 20 amp rated switch. has a long black handle and has a nice snap action.RS #275-0710. Good Luck

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration