Photographing the Model T up close

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Photographing the Model T up close
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

Setting up my large format camera to shoot glass negatives of model T gear details. Tested the focal length of the 1870s lens with a smaller car on the window sill.

Tsmall

Tvsmera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

Now that's very cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Wow! At first glance the photo you took looks like a T photographed at a distance. The small model looks to be very accurate in detail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

Yes, I assembled that kit wearing an eye loupe to see what I was doing. An amazing little model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Mark, you have some great ways to amuse yourself and us too.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Yes, my work is fun. But actually, that was a test of the extended lens board for close up imaging. I am currently shooting a body of work for an upcoming show and book. The work is titled Anatomy and is photographs on glass negatives related to my 1923 runabout including exterior and internal parts as well as my work space. Many of these are conceptual and very close up. The exhibit opens at the Open University Gallery in Ra'anana [near Tel Aviv] Israel this coming April.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration