What era mirrors?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: What era mirrors?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cody Schuh on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 03:40 am:

Can anyone please tell me what model and era these mirrors came off of? My grandfather recently passed and was an avid ford guy. He collected everything.

Edit, well I tried to upload the pictures but the file sizes are way too big. If anyone is willing to help me, my e-mail is Schuh.cody@AE86@gmail.com

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martynn Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Don't think anybody can see the link...I know I can't, soooo, that's probably why you haven't had any responses....yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Plus his email link is invalid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

I love your username.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration