OT - Latest FORD recall.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Latest FORD recall.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

FYI - Latest FORD recall.
https://www.winknews.com/2018/11/19/ford-recalls-40k-vehicles-for-safety-issues/

"Happy T-ing!" Just fix it (right) and make it work....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 09:39 pm:

Too new for me to worry about my newest is a 12 as in 2012, don't want to confuse anyone. By the time I buy a vehicle the recalls have already been fixed. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 08:27 am:

I just got another recall for my 2016 F150. This time it's about freezing door locks. This one is odd because if you don't have problems with freezing locks, you can hang on to the recall until 2028 if you do experience the issue and get it fixed for free. First time I've seen that one. Also have a recall on the seat belts that I need to get the vehicle back to my dealer for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration