Birdhaven contact

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Birdhaven contact
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen McConachie on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

Hi All

We have been trying to order a couple of driveshafts from Birdhaven, we had an initial response from then advising they will come back with shipping prices but even after E mails back to them, we have not had any more responses from them.
Is this normal or are we missing something?

Many thanks
Glen McConachie
Dunedin
New Zealand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, November 23, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Have found Bill Devine and family to be really helpful. May be due to our holiday week, and export shipping arrangements that have to contracted out too. Would just try again, they are a small family operation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 12:02 am:

I find calling to be best. They do not have internet at their shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Their shop has electricity, but may be too far out of town to have internet. Perhaps closed down for the holiday too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 09:55 am:

Glen: The Funprojects web site (Birdhaven bought Funprojects last year)shows these in stock;

2595B Model T Drive shaft $125.00 In stock
You might give Birdhaven a call next week,

1-866-302- FORD (3673) or 1-800-337-6977

Good luck, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Devine on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Glen,

I sent you a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

I ordered a driveshaft before Hershey - they show them in stock but they are not. First they told me they expected some in on 10/20 then 11/21. I'm going to call Monday and see what's up. The transfer of Fun Projects to Birdhaven has not been a totally smooth one but I understand they are doing their best to work out the kinks. I have had poor response from email inquiries...phoning is best.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration