OT what windshield is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT what windshield is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

My friend has this windshield he bought for a speedster he was building and decided not to use it. He thought I might could sell it for him but it doesnít look like a Model T windshield to me. The stanchions are stamped and have 2 mounting holes on each side. Any help would be appreciated,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Essex/ Hudson?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 10:20 am:

Cory:
what is the width and height dimensions and how much does your friend want for the windshield? always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Gene, Iíll find out and let you know. I donít know why I didnít measure it. I know it has safety glass when I looked at the exposed sides.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration