Wiring Harness FS in Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Wiring Harness FS in Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Just a heads up to those who don't view the classifieds regularly; Poster Dave Hanlon in Ohio has some new reproduction (but years ago) wiring harnesses for sale. I just got mine and they LOOK great (haven't installed any of them, but they look right), and he ships quickly.
I have not interest in these deals, just think it's a great buy--and y'all know how CHEAP! I am! (anyone who knows how to get the computer to type must be CHEAP!)
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Thanks very much for the kind words David !
I hope everyone is pleased, as you seem to be.
At least they will be getting used instead of sitting in boxes in the basement for another 20 years.
They were definitely done right, colors and wire gauges etc.
I still have a bunch...

Mom and I thank you, everyone.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

What David said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

I bought some from Dave...very nice wires. A good guy to deal with !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration