Looks like no parade for us this weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Looks like no parade for us this weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

We were planning to drive our '21 Touring in the local Christmas parade(s) this Saturday, December 1st. The forecast now is for temps in the 40s and 90 percent chance of rain. With no top, we could bundle up and deal with the temps but not the rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 06:36 am:

Maybe a deck umbrella from Wal-Mart. Saw they are on clearance to get rid of summer stock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 08:03 am:

It's time to reproduce the Rubbey cape apron from Motor Supply Co, Chicago 1911  ;)

loiu

(Originally posted by Ralph Ricks)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

Rain coats or plastic garbage bags with hole for the head:-)
We are having a parade tomorrow too. It has rained yesterday and today, but expecting cold and windy tomorrow. I have the trailer attached to the pickup and the car ready to load. I will decide tomorrow morning whether to load it on the trailer. It is about 35 miles from here to the beginning of the parade and sometimes different weather. The parade is in San Diego near the coast, and I live in the mountains inland. We have different weather patterns.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration