2019 Bakersfield swap meet dates?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 2019 Bakersfield swap meet dates?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Does anyone know the dates for the upcoming 2019 Bakersfield swap meet. The wife schedules vacations every year in the worst times and I keep missing the swap meet. Very frustrating since the dates keep changing as well. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Austen on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 05:24 pm:

HCCA website has this

April 11-13, 2019
27 Bakersfield International Swap Meet 2019
Bakersfield CA
Host - Tom Lane (661) 706-5263
Gil Klecan (619) 295-8000
Sponsored by - Kern County Model T Club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 09:10 am:

The actual swap meet days are Friday and Saturday morning, April 12-13, 2019. Load-in is late Thursday afternoon, April 11th. There are HCCA sponsored event(s) on Thursday possibly earlier that same week.
Stop by and say hello, we'll be in Aisle D, spaces 21-22.
Steve Hammatt
www.leatherplates.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

Already got my room reserved see all there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Thank you guys. I told the wife to schedule vacations in May or June or July and not any earlier. As someone wrote in a nother thread this morning, always take more money than you think you will need since you ( I ) always end up buying more than You should or need. Hate shopping but love to look at everything at old car swap meets. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Courtesy of WC

If you can - arrive midday on Thursday to visit with the vendors waiting to set up.

Bring camping gear - decent showers with hot water.

I will be the sleeping guard dog at KDís spaces during night time hours - hopefully no parts will disappear in the night ...

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration