Accessory hot air intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Accessory hot air intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

I ran across this accessory on Epay and was wondering how it attaches... Anybody have one of these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

It replaces the stock carburetor stove pipe.

One end goes into the carb, the tab at the top goes under the manifold clamp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

See the last photo in this thread. It is installed in the same manner as a stock carb stove/hot air pipe:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/613702.html?1455028106

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

AH-HA! I get it now... figures attaching it would be so simple. I couldn't figure out what kept it attached to the manifold.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 12:17 am:

Is the spring loaded 'gizmo' supposed to be part of it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Get rid of all the parts inside that one if you use it. All they will do is cause you problems. That one was manufactured near me and Iíve seen a few over the years...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration