OT - But old car related.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - But old car related.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Anyone driving up I-55 from St. Louis to Chicago has seen Country Classic Cars right next to the highway. When I saw this article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch this morning, my first thought was of the old saying, "If it weren't for bad luck, they wouldn't have any luck at all."

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/first-a-fire-now-a-tornado-has-hit- a-classic/article_01f621b3-40ca-5b43-ae00-cb913bd933b5.html#tracking-source=home -top-story

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Oh man. I remember reading about the fire. This will just as hard to come back from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

Somebody posted a vid of the 'nado hitting the place .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

WOW, I was on their site a few days ago and was amazed at the comeback from he fire. Came close to pulling the trigger on a few of their offerings over the years. Glad to read they are in it for the long haul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration