Ron Cottom Steering Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ron Cottom Steering Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Griffin on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Does anyone know Ron Cottom of Glendora CA?
Is he still making wood steering wheels?
If so do you have a contact number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:27 pm:

Gary, Not Ron Cottom but this guy is a little closer to you, he has an add in the classifieds right now. Jim

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/918811.html?1543693008

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 01:51 am:

Kevin is completing some beautiful work. I highly recommend his wood working services.
Jon Crane
Rochester Mich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

ditto recommendation about kevin's wheels. they look great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Griffin on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

thanks guys much appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Gary,
I want to mention that Stutzman's Wheel Shop also produces beautiful steering wheels. I purchased one for my Torpedo that is one piece with only one finger joint, and it is perfect. I have seen them in walnut, oak and maple. Also reasonable prices. I hope this helps.
Russ Furstnow

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration