Old Photo-NRS Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-NRS Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

I think it is an S Roadster.
The lips on the fender look added on don't they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Csorba (Australia) on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

Wide track?
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Herb, Thanks for posting another great old picture. Those certainly appear to be some sort of an addition to the front of the fender. What is going on in front of the radiator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

After-market front suspension also I believe. Several things not factory about that one.
I don't think the hand crank is right, and am not sure if the engine is even n it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes, Lodi, CA on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

the back fenders aren't right, either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

It might have been "modernised" or made to look younger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 06:15 am:

Galen,

I was wondering the same thing.
I think the owner has installed a "crank brace" so when he pulls up on that rascal he doesn't aggravate the radiator where the crank goes through. My guess...

The tube going across right there must be the acetylene hose for the headlights, Brown 15's (?).

Neat old photo!

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Notice it has full elliptic spring front and rear. Looks like newer T front axle and wheels.
The girls, maybe twin's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Coastal North Carolina on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

I think that axle is correct, didnít the early T have removable spring perches? Those are forged into the axle.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration