Old Photo- Nice fishing scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo- Nice fishing scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:22 am:

I don't know if it is a Ford or not, but it is an great scene.

(Sure would make a great painting too.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Is that the camera man's shoes in the middle of the picture ? Wouldn't ruin a pair of shoes wading the creek.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Wouldn't that make a great vintage Ford cover? Perhaps one could be posed.
It looks like a T to me. Maybe '14?
You are amazing to find these.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:23 am:

I dunno about posing this scene Richard. When this photo was taken the Ford would just ford the stream. That location probably now has a freeway bridge. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:39 am:

There's no fish in that ditch...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

Sure looks like a T Model Ford to me - '13 or '14.
From the looks of the bank, the cattle come to water there . . . not a ditch, but Tim's probably right. Best go upstream to fish !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

Looks like they have the skillet ready by the front wheel.

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Almost look like ladies shoes Ralph, but then, just about everybody back in them there days had small feet, so who knows.

It cracks me up a lady fishing in a dress!! Man things were so different back then. Imagine IF she caught "the big one" and it pulled her in!!

Great pic Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:09 am:

The guy looks mighty bored. When that lady in that bright white dress walked up to the stream every fish in sight would have either gone downstream to the next hole or up to the falls. Stream fishin ain't like droppin a line in the pasture pond for bullheads.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration