Old Photo - Ready For Town

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Ready For Town
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 03:00 am:

Leather door pull on the front door like were being discussed in a recent thread. After-market Firestone type (made under other names also) demountable wheels (five lug). Difficult to tell with that tool box in the way, but it may have the bulge at the rear of the side shield. That changed about 1918 I think.
Top bows I am not sure. However, having enlarged the picture as well as my limited skills would allow, I think they are oval. Coupled with uneven windshield hinges and non-electric starter (based upon the oil sidelamps), I would speculate the car is a late '17 or '18 model T model.
I cannot really see the wishbone or front axle in the shadows, but trying to look through the wheel spokes, I suspect it is an over the axle wishbone.

Wonderful photo Jay! Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Humphrey, West Bend, WI on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

Eugene Levy is drivingEugene

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration