Bosch & Splitdorf - a painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Bosch & Splitdorf - a painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 05:54 pm:

In between things it has been fun to study the colors this old stuff has. When painting from black and white it is always puzzling. Real parts have great things hiding within them.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

I like that one Richard. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

Magnetocent!!!! Well it is a word now. Great work Richard. Im glad winter is there. We get to see more great paintings when its winter there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Very Nice, Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your paintings..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

I love seeing your work, Rich !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Your a wise man Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Very nice painting, Rich.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Wow, as a spark plug collector, I'd love to have a copy hanging on my wall! Do you have prints available?
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:33 pm:

What's the point gap on that Bosch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:53 pm:

Steve, 0.4 of a millimeter per the factory brochure.
Terry, you may make a print from this photo or Email me and I can send you a 802 KB jpg or similar file.
Thanks for the comments.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 12:03 am:

"Richard has struck again, hasn't he...."
Great work, as usual!

"Happy T-ing!"
Just fix it (right) and make it work....
(Even if it MAY BE cabin fever!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 07:02 am:

Very nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Walters on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 04:29 am:

Richard, That is one fine work of art. I bet your shop/office is really something. I always look forward to seeing your next project/painting. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Thank you. The shop/office was a coal room/fruit room when we moved in. It still serves as machine shop, parts cleaning and storage as well as Art studio. We try to make do with the space we have.

It's funny, the photo makes it look more spacious that it is. Knowing folks who like these things makes it easy to keep doing them.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

Richard thank you for sharing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Nice lighting. Kinda reminds me about what you find when you open an old timers shop and see something still sitting on the workbench as he left it, even though hes been gone a long time now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Wow. Thank is impressive. Great work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Great work of art as usual Richard E. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 03:00 am:

Thanks, Here is another one that's out there.
MERRY CHRISTMAS etc. to all.

http://www.vmcca.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Those are good mags! I have 2 of them a little newer or older than that one with the pesky red fiber interrupter (points) cover that like to turn under the clamp lever when I adjust the timing. You're painting just knocked loose my old idea on fixing that. Thanks Rich!
Can't tell if you have the tin or red fiber cover tho. :-)
Great painting! Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Tin cover on this one. I have several. Some with brass bases and some with aluminum. Most are junk but one that works well on my Maxwell.
I have always liked the look.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration