Attention: Rich Eagle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Attention: Rich Eagle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

Hi Rich, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:19 am:

I got it Keith. Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Richard;
got my calendar all who have seen it have enjoyed the detailed illustrations thank you ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Me too. Thanx, Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Hi Rich, got your calendar, thank you very much. I enjoy your pictures. Happy Holiday, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 09:13 am:

I got mine and My wife has added you to our Christmas card list. Thank you very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:21 am:

I wish we had printed enough and could send them to all the wonderful folks on the Forum. They were included in the tour package for the Glidden Tour this year.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Richard: Not asking for a freebie calendar, but would you mind posting a link to the calendar artwork so we can see what the project looks like? Thanks, and Happy Holidays, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:38 am:

Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Thanks for asking James. Here is a post that has links to some of the paintings I have posted here in the past:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/616227.html

We printed and sold some calendars in previous years. Selling them got to be more than we wanted to do. This year we printed some for the Glidden folks and to send to friends and relatives. I do have just a few left and could send FREE to folks while they last. Send a PM.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

It's a wonderful calendar, I especially liked two of the months (Rich will know which two!). We haven't sent out our cards yet this year, as usual, we're late! Thank you for thinking of us Rich!
T'ake care,
Linda & David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Richard: I would love to receive one of your calendars. Let me know the cost and shipping charges, thanks. jb
29 lee road, Dryden, ny 13053

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

Rich - Guess I should have told you that I sent you a "PM" too, but probably too late for a calendar, however, calendar or not, thanks for responding to James Bartschs' request for a "link" so that we can see some of your work! In the meantime, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! ......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

I had some nice Emails from old and new friends. I will mail the FREE calendars out tomorrow.
James and Harold included.
All but two have found homes.
SEASON's GREETINGS to all.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

If I had to guess I would guess these are the two paintings David D. is talking about. I posted the original of the TT truck on the forum a while back.
David is very knowledgeable with railroad details as well as many other things. He very politely mentioned the "trucks" the flat car was sitting on were not period correct for the painting. He also helped me find suitable pictures to correct the flaw.
The second is a sports coupe similar to one David owns or owned. We chatted about it on and off the forum.
I have made some online acquaintances here that have are special to me. Friends and relatives do not always have the passion for the old stuff like car people do. The folks that find old photographs, show pictures of their projects, have a laugh or two and even correct my misguided practices are very enjoyable. The newcomers bring an enthusiasm and energy some of us have forgotten.
Many of us have made friends and acquaintances all over the country and the world through the old car hobby. Sharing these images is just an extension of that. I know some very fine artists who would love to have the recognition I have gained but aren't willing to share their work this way. I am very lucky.
Life is good and I do have plenty to do but this forum is a pretty wonderful place to visit. I hope you all will find time to enjoy the hobby and contribute to the forum when you can.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

Just me again. The Calendars have all been spoken for.
I am sorry I didn't print more.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:44 am:

Well Rich, I didn't think you'd have to guess!! Yep, you nailed it, err them. The other pics are great too though! You know visiting you is on my bucket list--but I'll give you fair warning when that might happen!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:59 am:

PS, Yes, I still own Ma Green; I'm only the second owner, and (scary!)I've now owned it longer than the original owner, and it's been restored more years than it was old when I started. I started on it when I was in 8th grade, and had it running for my high school graduation.
Back in 1980

and in 1971 (the year I graduated)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:59 am:

That's it David. I was going to search to see it again but this saves some time. If my Tudor had that body I might have kept it. Those were great days too. The photos with the date at the bottom always bring back memories.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

Merry Christmas Richard! What a great suprise I got in the mail today. I look forward to each month. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

I'm glad it got there Dallas. I just mailed the last ones off. I have shared your Martin Perry info with a local T owner who is working on one a little at a time. It has been very helpful to him.
I always enjoy your posts.
See you on the Kalamity side. ;O)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

Richard I would love to see some photos of that cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

I will try again to get some.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:37 am:

And speaking of the Kalamity side? I do hope it continues on into the new year!
I swear it must be the gol-durn longest thread this forum has ever seen!
Maybe Chris B can move it on into the new year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Thanks Wayne. The thread has been much fun for many of us. My thoughts were to start a new one and link the old one. It is a lot to scroll down.
Cabin fever does bring out the best and worst. I like to think humor is preferable to some of the hate and name calling that sometimes creeps in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Rich, that is an excellent plan. I've been wondering if it shouldn't be put into book form ? I agree, humor is certainly preferable to the (thankfully few) rancorous exchanges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Maybe "Kalimity Dick: The Hexed Generation"?

Curses! Aluminum foiled again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

Wayne, can you imagine sane people reading it? Oops I gotta run it those darn whitecoats again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

It will surly take it's own course with twists and turns as it has. I'm not taking seriously enough to do more than an occasional post. Does anyone else write books?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Rich, your regular posts have been needed to keep it going and lively. I have to curb the urge to run away with the narrative, and I haven't been very good at it. I much enjoy the wider participation, in fact all of us here in the non-violent ward have. Dallas, since you're still on the loose, could you please send me a cake with a hacksaw in it ? I'm getting very claustrophobic in here lately, and I see they have ordered one of those new Ford noise-canceling dog houses . . . although I'm definitely NOT paranoid, I know it's for me, I've been jumping into the orderly's arms every time a door slams somewhere . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

OK, irregular rather that occasional.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration