OT - Ford's innovation for your nervous dog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Ford's innovation for your nervous dog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:58 am:

-'Changes' bring more changes-
(Just don't cancel the sound of a Model T!)

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/ford-develops-noise-cancelling-dog-kennels

"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

A nice idea, wonder what it costs ? Looks very sterile and "urban". Also very claustrophobic for an active, muddy sheep-dog (or three) I reckon we'll just do what we do every Fourth of July - all of us huddle under the bed 'til the noise quits.

!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

We have never had a dog afraid of thunder or fireworks. I guess the fact that since they were all pups, I have not been shy about opening a door or window and firing a rifle at undesirable critters that have no place on the farm. My wife on the other hand is not fond of the practice. Plus I have to clean up the spent casings from inside the house. Oh the dogs are trained in personal protection also. We dont get many visitors? Even the salesmen leave the drive after seeing two sheperds banging those pearly whites off the window glass. I may order one of those fancy dog houses in the extra large size for when I am sent there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Our five-year-old shepherd likes to ride in the T. She does take up the entire back seat of our touring car though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

Hannah, the black dog in the photo is frightened by gunfire and fireworks. She was shot at before we got her (pellet behind one ear tells us) she's OK with thunderstorms. The red dog could care less. Both love a ride in Lizzie.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration