1921 Horn wire routing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1921 Horn wire routing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Does anyone have the correct original routing of the two wires for the horn from the bottom of the steering column thru / around the firewall area? My coupe did not have the tin shield and that kind of covers the area I had in mind.Battery horn if it matters. I imagine the routing for any '19 thru '23 would be the same.
Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Hi Jim. Take a look at this and see if it answers your questions. It is the best I can find.
Best of luck.
Rich

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/354521.html?1365814854

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

See if this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

My very original '21 coupe has both horn wires going through a 1/2" hole below the terminal strip and just to the inside of the top right steering column bolt. As well the wire from the magneto terminal on the terminal strip goes through a 3/8" hole maybe 4-5" below the horn wire hole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Thanks Bruce that's what I needed, have a picture any chance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

No pix necessary, Bruce's link has lots of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Dix on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Richard's link. I'll go away now :^)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration