ADMIN. Here we go AGAIN. Drug ads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: ADMIN. Here we go AGAIN. Drug ads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

Once again, we have been targeted for drug ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

It would not be any kind of problem if we had moderators ( several) who could just promptly delete such ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Who cares?

Our Admin probably has way too many other important things to do this time of year than chase down harmless posts. And besides where would it stop? Many of the holiday posts are OT and not T related- should he take them down too?

It takes zero effort to ignore a post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

Those jokers selling money awhile back,bunch of crooks,my bills were the wrong color! :-(
I ask for a refund and instead of purple bills they sent the refund in PINK bills.!

I am only kiding,i did not buy any of the money. :-)

I reckon we need to ignore those ads for the time being.It is Christmas and I doubt the man is handy at the computer to remove them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

I agree with Tim, if you can not scroll past the spam postings then you have not figured out how this forum works. Anyone who posts on those spam ads should be removed though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Administrator on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

For the last 2 months I have been approving every user requesting an account here which has greatly reduced these VERY ANNOYING posts.

I guess I misjudged this one. So sorry.

I got an email from one of my assistants at 2 pm and deleted the post at 7 pm.

Is that not prompt enough???

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

Thanks Chris, for doing a mostly thankless job. Without you this would be just another dead forum overrun with spam bots talking to each other for eternity (or when the server bill stops being paid).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Damn Chris, I didn't even get the chance to see what I would be skipping over!!!!

Season's Greetings to you both. (94 degrees here on Christmas day, 107 on Thutsday, so no snow.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Youíre doing great Chris. You canít monitor 24/7. Hope you and family are having a fun holiday season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 12:01 am:

Once again, Chris - We are all thankful for what you do. Unfortunately, some 'cranks' aren't only on Model T's.... Your integrity is greatly appreciated!

(and) "Happy T-ing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 02:11 am:

Thank you Chris!!!!!!! Without a doubt, you are the best moderator on the web! (How else could you put up with all us crazies?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 11:26 am:

My Thanks goes to Chris and the others who keep this Forum going. Why anyone would criticize their dedicated service is beyond me. Happy Christmas and a Good New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 11:44 am:

The ads are int e classifieds too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

Chris,

Thank you for all you do. I know how little it is appreciated.

Merry Christmas,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

You admin guys are doing a stellar job.

Thank you for all you do.

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joss sanderson on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

Chris does a stellar job and we'll worth the 375K a year he is paid to keep the website and forum up and running. LOL The messages posted here are far more on topic than several membership boards where you pay to be able to post.
Think we all need to give all the board members a big thank you for the time and their own money they spend on behalf of the membership - me and you!
Have a safe and healthy New Year. Hope to see you touring in 2019.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

They sink over time. Besides it was a spammer who got me this great I'D.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration