Has anyone had and experience with Classtique Upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Has anyone had and experience with Classtique Upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 08:22 am:

anybody has experience with the quality of this company?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Great experience, made complete set from patterns sent of my aftermarket bodied T. Fine detail in material and workmanship, down to the glove pockets and flaps on the rear door panels,

https://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/index.php/testimonials

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 08:59 am:

They did a good job for me. Upholstery and top for a 1915 touring car. I asked for the diamond pattern used in earlier cars and got it. My only advice is to check fit before starting to staple or tack. And don't cut anything until you are sure that everything is correct. This includes the top as it can change as you tighten various parts during installation. Instructions are clear. It helps if you have had previous experience with upholstery, or you can hire someone who has had the experience. My friend Steve did just that, hiring someone who had over 30 years experience in the furniture industry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 09:03 am:

I have had dealings with them and they offer excellent service and a great product. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Great folks, I sent them sketches with dimensions for a set of custom side curtains for my 1924 cut-off touring (now a pickup), and they fabricated them for me. They fit perfectly! :-)

pic

pic1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 09:59 am:

They look great. And ... Iím so impressed that you have a cement driveway with absolutely no oil stains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Absolutely recommend them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Received excellent service and products from Classtique when Elizabeth owned. Ordered a top for my Ď26 roadster this year and prearranged for non Ford metal rear window frame I bought from Dan to be installed instead of isinglass. He shipped top and frame without installing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Mike Francis owns it now. He is a really good guy. Pay attention to what's mentioned above, it is important.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

I had a number of questions for Mike and happened to be in the area and telephoned him, he invited me to stop in and we went over everything.
From my experience, great people, great products and great service. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 01:11 pm:

great thanks guys for the excellent postings will check them out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

I agree that the products are first rate. Given my lack of experience and talent in that department, I found the instructions could be better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 02:03 pm:

Mike helped me a lot regarding instructions, it was worth the drive out there to see him in person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Here is a photo of my car with upholstery and top.

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration