Baby it's cold outside

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Baby it's cold outside
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Yep, that's what winter used to look like here too. A centerdoor should be heavy enough to cut through 20" or so.
I like it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Great photo !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Great photo for sure.
I heard that the song by that name is no longer politically correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Here's my favorite that someone here posted awhile back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

I heard the same thing, Herb. It's thought to be predatory by some folks who have nothing else to do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

As to the song: I've heard it a number of times over the past week or so. Most radio stations polled their listeners as to what to do and it got quite a push back by folks that thought it was OK. Also it made the top 10 list of digitally down loaded songs for the holiday week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

I operate the local LPFM radio station. "BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE" is getting plenty of air time and being played a lot over the Holidays. Some people just need to get a life!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 09:37 am:

the original from a movie called Neptune's Daughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Sullender on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:05 am:

What Jim said !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 11:00 am:

I don't think they got any prettier than Esther Williams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

That was a long time before "Rich Corinthian Leather" for Ricardo. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration