T on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: T on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darvin E. Jahnke on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 05:46 pm:

There is a T on ebay item #163454385454. It is listed as a 1920 Ford model Tee 5 passenger touring sedan. It has disc wheels that appear to have three lugs. Did these use adapters or were the original flanges redrilled? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Disteel wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Fun pictures.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1920-Other-Makes/163454385454?hash=item260ea3fd2e:g:TXk AAOSw-rxcJT2R:rk:1:pf:0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

Disteel disc wheel set...with special Disteel 3 stud hubs and the Disteel 3 nut locking rings.

$75 for the set in 1920s' is equivalent to $1,100 today. Rather rare are those disc wheels :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

And...that smokepot kerosene tail lamp on the right rear...classy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darvin E. Jahnke on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 07:39 am:

Thanks for the replies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

Holy cow. That's like only 20 minutes from me. Ad says needs total frame off resto...that's an understatement!!
Dan, I love those smokepots! Used to have a couple that somehow I "acquired" as a young lad. Don't know what happened to 'em, I suspect mom got rid of 'em. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration