Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Happy New Year Everybody!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martynn Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

I thought I'd post a picture of my car here, dressed for the season, but then I got some holiday employment peddling posies at Burbank's Costco for a few days. When I got home I was too pooped to do much other than choke some dinner down and pretty much fall asleep on the couch (it's hard work schlepping continuous buckets of water out to drain them, then stowing the racks outside, hitting the cooler for more flowers and arrangements and trotting them back out to the display, fielding customers questions and in general making sure everything on the display looked full and inviting for folks to come and buy something.

Anyhoo, I was going to post this picture as a "Front End Friday" pic, but, well, it's not Friday anymore, soooo, Happy (very, very belated) Front End Friday. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

Like! Have a happy new year! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Happy New Year folks (from sunny SW Florida)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

Happy new year from Canada :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Happy New Year

You Pooped Posie Peddler .... :-)

I have been watching the radar all day in Alabama.

Enough tornado dodging for me ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

Happy New Year Martynn. Working retail is not for the faint of heart. I've done my fair share of it over the years.

I was blessed to be able to put in about 4 hours on the T today. Did some more tack rail fabrication and pulled apart two complete rear leaf spring stacks and started cleaning them up to pick the best springs to make one set.

(Message edited by rustyfords on December 31, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Happy new year!!! Better say it now cause I'll be sound asleep when it comes. Got home late last evening from a trip to Minnesota to see my folks. Late afternoon I made it to the shop to tinker on the 8in1 for a couple hours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

New Years day has come at last.
I am glad the old is in the past.

The new year is a fresh new start.
I resolve to follow my heart,

To make this world a better place
For all of us of every race,

To do the best that I can
To make it better for fellow man.

Even those who own a Ford
For that is all they can afford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

DITTO----

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Here's wishing everyone a GREAT 2019! It's 'hunker-down' time here. Twill be quiet with my Bride in Minneapolis tending to her daughter, (surgery this AM), while here at home is in the middle of more than 5" of white stuff landscape re-decoration. I'm sure the INVINCIBLE IDIOTS will still be out there!
Have a good excuse, anyway: My 'flip-phone' has gone ka-put, so I'll hafta try gettin familiar with some new fan-dangled technology. Have time tonight to read, just wonder 'what?' all those acronyms mean that I'm trying to understand... (Words of wisdom.... "Listen to your kids while they still know everything!") Gess-a shudda dun dat. Figgur it owt!

Do understand this:
Happy New Year (and) "Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

Happy New Year everyone!!
Martynn; Most folks don't know that the benefit of self-employment is you are your own boss and can work a half-day if you want to--and being the boss, you can decide which 12 hours that will be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

Happy New Year to all..... It's time to hit the sack!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

Huh, it's only 8:40 here! Party has hardly started!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 12:08 am:

Happy New Year and congratulations to the 1919 owners. This is your big year. Welcome to the century car club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 12:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 01:34 am:

HNY everyone!, counting the days to the 2019 Touring season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 03:17 am:

Happy New Year from PST zone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 09:36 am:

Happy New Year to Everyone from the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado.

Yes, I slept through the whole night. But, the good news is: I didn't find my name in the obit column this morning. It's going to be a great Year!

Cheers,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 09:42 am:

Happy New year from North East Florida Good College football yesterday I'm seriously thinking of having the Aggies play for the Jags next season!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 09:59 am:

Happy New Year Everyone!

2019 is going to be a GREAT year!!!!

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 10:04 am:

Happy New Year from Minnesota the Land of 10,000 Frozen Lakes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 10:29 am:

No kidding Dean!!! I was there last weekend. -23 for real temp? 12 inches of snow? More yesterday? I thought I went back to my youth in UP of Michigan. Im back home where mud season is in full swing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 11:31 am:

Dallas, I look forward to mud again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 11:35 am:

Dallas, I really enjoy it when people are crazy enough to come visit us this time of year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 11:31 pm:

Come to Minnesota for the culture!
Stay because your car won't start.
:-)
Happy New Year!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration