Bosch 3 gear aluminum cross drive magneto

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Bosch 3 gear aluminum cross drive magneto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 02:34 pm:

Happy New year to all of you.
Is anyone making new gears for these?
Thanks for your consideration.
Mike Peternell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 03:39 pm:

Check with Dan McEchern.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 03:41 pm:

Thanks Hank! I will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 02:54 pm:

Dan responded and there are none available at
This time. If anyone else has a lead I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Reeb on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 09:40 pm:

Michael,
I am having a set of gears made,They are doing
the engineering now. Would you like me to inquirer about the cost for a second set?
Brent bwreeb@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 11:02 pm:

We're going to make them and the shafts, just have not gotten to them yet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration