Old Winter photos - West Yellowstone Area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Winter photos - West Yellowstone Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 04:26 pm:

While it is winter I thought I would post a few pictures from the family album that might give some feeling of how winters were 100 years ago.

Grandfather had a 1917 or so Buick. I'm not sure if the upper right photo is that or something else. The bottom two are at Madison Fork Ranch. Charlie Bechtel at right. If my Dad took the photo it is his sense of humor that the antlers above the doorway appear to be attached to the dog.
At any rate we don't have that much snow here yet but it was -10 F here this morning.

Stay Warm.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 06:03 pm:

Nice pictures Rich!
Happy New Year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration