An Oldie but Goodie Movie Clip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: An Oldie but Goodie Movie Clip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 06:55 pm:

This has been posted before, but here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2NMBC-I7CQ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 07:35 pm:

Thanks Mark. Something seems familiar to me. ;O)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 07:39 pm:

Thanks Mark

Have to wonder if that the fellow feeding the bear ultimately lived long enough to have progeny, and if he did, hopefully they were smarter than Pop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 08:05 pm:

Looks like a happier, simpler time. Wish I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 08:31 pm:

Your not the one standing in mud up to your knees in rubber boots and ever time you take a step one comes off! LOL It is all a matter of perspective. Bet they could not wait for paved roads to come along.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration