1912 Ford Model T on Hemmings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1912 Ford Model T on Hemmings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman Oslo Norway on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:59 am:

Just saw this speedster on Hemmings web page. Beautiful car at a ridiculous low price. Probably a comma error. :-(
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/model-t/2189242.html?ref er=blog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:21 am:

It mentions $1,950 more than once which leads me to believe somebody better go buy this quick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Van Meter on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:36 am:

I spoke with the owner this morning. He has decided not to sell it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:39 am:

He probably figured out real quick he was not asking enough. I bet it gets relisted for more down the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:56 am:

This is a nice car and the price is 100% wrong. Please don't call thinking you are going to get it at that price. I talked to Jerry and he has been getting calls from all over the world wanting to buy this but it is a misprint. If it was this good of deal I would be half way there by now with my trailer because it is not far from me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration