1919 TT TRUCK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1919 TT TRUCK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS SHEPPARD on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:29 pm:

HOPE THE PHOTO OF MY TRUCK GOES THRU. I BOUGHT THE TRUCK43 YEARS AGO AND RESTORED IT WHEN I WAS 23. I AM BRINGING IT OUT OF HYBERNATION OF ABOUT 25 YEARS IN THE BACK OF MY GARAGE. 1919 TT TRUCK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:39 pm:

Looks like it stored well, thanks for sharing! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:39 pm:

Chris it looks great! I like it ALOT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:48 pm:

Go and try and find that clear wood today! WOW! Chris, if you get a flat, we all have problems.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:04 am:

very nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 08:06 am:

That truck looks familiar. Just like the one on FB. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 08:43 am:

Did you plan to bring it out when it turned 100 or did it just happen that way?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS SHEPPARD on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 02:50 pm:

Dave I really didn't think of that, I have two grandaughters that have never ridden in it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration