Moving items east to west down where it's warm.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Moving items east to west down where it's warm.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:26 pm:

It appears I may be making a cross country trip. Anybody need anything transported? My route will be pretty much the southern border.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:52 pm:

Somebody wants a wall delivered.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:58 pm:

I live on the southern boarder of Minnesota?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 09:07 pm:

Oh Bill ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 10:13 pm:

Bill. 😂😂😂

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:36 am:

I can look out the window and see a mountain in Mexico! But I don't need anything delivered.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:08 pm:

Norm, the time that you can see mountains in Mexico, without being on Mexican soil, may be limited.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:48 pm:

I have a gas tank and spare tire bracket for a 46 Ford truck in Albuquerque I need to IL or MO area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:31 pm:

Well we made it to Houston, left Sunday at noon and pulled in around 2pm today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 01:14 pm:

You stopping by your Uncle Larry's in NM?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration