OT: Open Heart Carb Surgery : Anatomy Series

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT: Open Heart Carb Surgery : Anatomy Series
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:34 pm:

An image I made today for my Anatomy series. These are hand coated glass negative plates. Only a couple more weeks of shooting before I have to get the prints done.

Carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:52 pm:

Mark,

I love your techniques of the images.

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 08:57 pm:

I normally do this process with very clean technique but for these images I am distressing the edges. It seems to fit the industrial subject. Iíve made 85 plates since October. Iíve shot more than that, but if I donít like one .. I rub off the image and recoat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 09:34 pm:

I like it! Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 11:16 pm:

Schebler L?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 02:44 am:

Yup. That's a Schebler L. I use that carb on my 12 Oakland. Works great
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:09 am:

Had hoped to photograph a U&J carb with an aluminum intake but itís still in Stanís hands for rebuilding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 04:19 pm:

Ken: I would like to find a Shebler L for my 1911 Oakland. It has the Shebler O which works OK, but the L I think is a better carb, and is correct as they changed in the 1911 model year to the L. I have a couple of Schebler L carbs, but have not found one with the correct throat and mounting spacing yet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration