A prediction for the new year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A prediction for the new year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 11:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:03 am:

Wow! That is amazing!

My car is 10 years in the making and I can think of more to projects then ones I have finished:-)

Thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:25 am:

Steve, If you have been working on it less than 5 years, my answer is NO, but if you have 5 years or more in it I say MAYBE .... :-) carry on, and have fun and be safe ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 05:46 am:

Steve, :-) :-) . Been there, doing (or not doing that :-) ) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 06:22 am:

LOL it's good to be an optimist

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 04:25 pm:

Hahaha! No, but in yellow!
I needed that right now!
Put a big smile back on my face.
Thank you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 04:56 pm:

Every year that passed since I started the 1925 Indiana project I would say Maybe next year, After 32 times saying this I got it to run and drive for the first time in 70 years. I still need to finish up a few things to call it done but am happy that it now is a truck and not a pile of parts scattered everywhere. So again I say going into the 39th year, Maybe next year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:11 pm:

Bob how about a photo of the Indiana?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 02:33 pm:

Dallas, Just click onto Bob's name in his post above and you'll see his profile that shows a picture of his finished truck.

BTW, That truck is beautiful!!!

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration