FS- Over 100 items,mostly T,some A,vintage horns,etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FS- Over 100 items,mostly T,some A,vintage horns,etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 03:41 pm:

I Now have my free 2018-2019 Ford Model T Parts /List available now. Mostly T, speedometer stuff, tools, horns, etc. Some A horns. Lots of early Plunger Horns ,& electric. (Klaxon, Stewart ,A's ). Some misc. items. Most all items have been cleaned, many restored. If you bought from me before ,You know that I sell quality parts. To get the list, just email me and I'll attach the list for you . Sorry I don't text. I can sent photos of most of the items .I accept PayPal only now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 05:10 pm:

Reuben,
Please send me your list of free parts!

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 06:14 pm:

only the parts for 2018- 2019 Ts are free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 11:05 pm:

Sorry, I guess my post wasn't very clear. My new 2018 /2019 List is available now. If you email me, I will attach the list for you .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 12:09 am:

just my humor;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:56 am:

I sent a PM, your e-mail address is not listed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration