Reserve your Swap Meet space today!
SATURDAY, JUNE 3th, 2023
Swap Meet Vendor Policy and Information
- All spaces are 10×10 ft and are located outdoors.
- Each space is $15. Vendors can purchase up to eight contiguous spaces.
- If selling from a trailer, the trailer and tongue MUST fit within your purchased spaces MAX. NO VEHICLES PARKED IN SPACES.
- Security WILL NOT be provided. Vendors are solely responsible for their property before, during, and after the event.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables and tents.
- Homecoming and Swap Meet opens at 8 AM, RAIN OR SHINE.
- Registration deadline for vendor space is Monday, May 22, 2023. Spaces available after the May 22nd deadline may be purchased for $20 each.
- No refunds for cancellations after May 22.
- Vendor setup time is 6 to 8 AM on Saturday, June 3rd. All pre-registered vendor spaces will be held until 8 AM. Unclaimed spaces will be sold.
- There is absolutely NO TRAILER PARKING ON THE MUSEUM GROUNDS.
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRAILER PARKING IN THE DEPOT DISTRICT BEFORE SATURDAY MORNING.
- Vendors must check with their hotel or campsite to confirm if overnight trailer parking is acceptable.
- Shuttle service from the Swap Meet to the trailer parking area will be provided to vendors between 6 and 8 AM Saturday.
Questions? Contact Swap Meet Coordinator, Garry Houser, via phone: 765-969-4744 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Three convenient ways to register and pay for Swap Meet Vendor space fees
1. Register online and pay via credit card or Pay Pal.
2. Phone the MTFCA/Museum Office and pay with credit card: 765-373-3106
3. Download the Registration Form and mail with your check payable to:
309 N 8th St.
Richmond, IN 47374