Reserve your Swap Meet Space today!
SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2020 — 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Swap Meet Vendor Policy and Information
- Fee for Swap Meet 10×10 space is $15; all vendor spaces are located outdoors.
- Each additional 10×10 space is also $15.
- If selling from a trailer, the trailer MUST fit inside two or three spaces MAX. NO VEHICLES IN SPACES.
- There will be no security on site for the event. Vendors are solely responsible for their property before, during, and after the event.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables and tents.
- Vendor setup time is Saturday, from 6:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Homecoming and Swap Meet opens at 8:00 am, RAIN OR SHINE.
- Swap Meet vendor area is located adjacent to the Museum on North 8th Street between North C and D in Richmond, Indiana
- Registration deadline for vendor space is June 1, 2020
- Vendor setup time is 6:00 am to 8:00 am on Saturday
- There is absolutely NO TRAILER PARKING ON THE MUSEUM GROUNDS!
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRAILER PARKING IN THE DEPOT DISTRICT BEFORE SATURDAY MORNING
- Vendors must check with their hotel or campsite to confirm if overnight trailer parking is acceptable.
- Shuttle service from the Swap Meet to the trailer parking area will be provided to vendors between 6:00 and 8:00 am Saturday.
Questions? Contact Swap Meet coordinator, Garry Houser, via phone: 765-969-4744 email: email@example.com
Three convenient ways to register and pay for Swap Meet Vendor space fees
1. Register online and pay via credit card or Pay Pal; complete the form below.
2. Phone the MTFCA/Museum Office and pay with credit card:
765-488-0026 OR 765-373-3106.
3. Download the Registration Form and mail with your check payable to MTFCA, PO Box 996, Richmond, IN 47375-0996