Reserve your Swap Meet Space today!
SATURDAY, JUNE 4th, 2022
Swap Meet Vendor Policy and Information
- Fee for each Swap Meet 10×10 space is $15; all vendor spaces are located outdoors.
- If selling from a trailer, the trailer MUST fit inside two or three spaces MAX. NO VEHICLES IN SPACES.
- Security WILL NOT be provided. Vendors are solely responsible for their property before, during, and after the event.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables and tents.
- Homecoming and Swap Meet opens at 8:00 am, RAIN OR SHINE.
- Registration deadline for vendor space is Monday, May 23, 2022
- No refunds for cancellations after May 23.
- Vendor setup time is 6:00 am to 8:00 am on Saturday.
- There is absolutely NO TRAILER PARKING ON THE MUSEUM GROUNDS!
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRAILER PARKING IN THE DEPOT DISTRICT BEFORE SATURDAY MORNING.
- Vendors must check with their hotel or campsite to confirm if overnight trailer parking is acceptable.
- Shuttle service from the Swap Meet to the trailer parking area will be provided to vendors between 6:00 and 8:00 am Saturday.
Questions? Contact Swap Meet Coordinator, Garry Houser, via phone: 765-969-4744 email: email@example.com
Three convenient ways to register and pay for Swap Meet Vendor space fees
1. Register online and pay via credit card or Pay Pal on the MTFCA online shop.
2. Phone the MTFCA/Museum Office and pay with credit card: 765-488-0026
3. Download the Registration Form and mail with your check payable to:
310 N 8th St.
Richmond, IN 47374