COMPLETE ADDRESS NEEDED

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
RichardG
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Grzegorowicz
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 T pickup

COMPLETE ADDRESS NEEDED

Post by RichardG » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:44 am

THIS HAS HAPPEN SEVERAL TIMES, AND IT DELAYS EVERY THING , WHEN YOU SEND NOTICE TO PURCHASE A PART , PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS,---- WHEN ANY PART OF YOUR ADDRESS IS LEFT OUT IT STALLS EVERY THING IN ITS TRACKS,--- [NAME---- STREET--- HOUSE NUMBER ----CITY---- STATE-- AND-- ZIP. I LIVE IN THE HILLS, AND THE P-O-, IS A FEW MILES AWAY, AND IT TAKES TWO TRIPS TO GET READY TO MAIL, THE FIRST TRIP IS TO FIND POSTAGE COST -THEN -NOTIFY THE PERSON--[SOME FOLKS DON'T LOOK AT THERE MAIL EVERY DAY, THIS TAKES TIME, FOR THE SELLER , ITS ONLY FARE WHEN DEALING ON PARTS IS TO PAY ATTENTION TILL ITS SETTLE'D , WITH THE HIGH RATE OF POSTAGE TODAY, MAKES EVERY THING WORTH LESS, SO THE SOONER EVERY THING IS DONE THE BETTER ONE WILL FEEL ABOUT ABOUT SELLING PARTS CHEEP TO MAKE THE SALE, I KNOW SOME FOLKS WILL GRIPE IF THEY ARE HUNG WITH A NEW ROPE, I'M NO LONGER GOING TO TAKE THE TIME, I WILL PUT THE PART BACK ON THE SHELF. I HAVE FOUND IN DEALING WITH MODEL T PEOPLE THEY ARE VERY HONEST, AND I CAN MAKE THE TRIP TO THE P-O--ONCE, AND SEND THE PART RIGHT OUT, I THINK OF IT THIS WAY, I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO TRUST ME BY SENDING MONEY BEFORE SENDING PARTS, I'M TRUSTING YOU TO SEND THE MONEY WHEN YOU GET THE PART,

Mark Gregush
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Gregush
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1925 cutdown PU, 1920 Dodge touring, 1948 F2 Ford flat head 6 pickup 3 speed
MTFCA Number: 52564
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: COMPLETE ADDRESS NEEDED

Post by Mark Gregush » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Suggestion, why not get a scale and use postage on line thru USPS? You can get many different priority rate boxes including lower cost region A and B boxes delivered free to your home. Even if you don't use priority boxes, with a scale and the charts, you can print your own labels and save that extra trip to PO. I bought a used HP laser jet black only printer off eBay, does fine for the labels and printing I do.
Sorry no suggestion on people that cant send full contact info.
I know the voices aren't real but damn they have some good ideas! :shock:

1925 Cut down pickup
1920 Dodge touring
1948 Ford F2 pickup

Topic author
RichardG
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Grzegorowicz
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 T pickup

Re: COMPLETE ADDRESS NEEDED

Post by RichardG » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:47 pm

HI MARK, IM 82 AND HAVE A TIME WITH USING THIS GADGET AS IT IS, I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND HOMES FOR THINGS I COLLECTED OVER THE YEARS THINKING I WOULD HAVE USE FOR THEM, I DON'T HAVE ALL THAT MUCH TO PART WITH , SO I GUESS IF THEY WANT TO DEAL WITH ME THEY WILL HAVE TO ON MY TERMS. THANK YOU ANY HOW. GREG.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic