Both Sides

Posts that have nothing to do with the Model T. You can post here or OT posts will be moved here.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Marv K
First Name: Marv
Last Name: Konrad
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '26 TT Steel Cab ("ToyBox Twoo"), '25 Coupe ("Cranky")
Board Member Since: 2010

Both Sides

Post by Marv K » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:50 am

Some of us will remain with a time period, some want 'bright & shiny', while there are still those of us who appreciate automotive history and current accomplishments. Trying to 'tire my eyeballs' and get to some sleep, I found a couple of articles to share:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/secret-col ... hs-auction

(And, Ford ain't foolin'!)
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/ford-musta ... ator-crate
"Let's Figgur it owt!" Just fix it (right), and make it work.....
Aah-OO-Gah! (and), "Happy T-ing!"

ModelT46
First Name: Darel
Last Name: Leipold
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1910 touring
MTFCA Number: 823
MTFCI Number: 953
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: Both Sides

Post by ModelT46 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 pm

I have always enjoyed early automobiles. Original cars that are complete and operate are at the top of the list. Next are well restored cars. Not the overdone one or the ones that are " Many say an later engine is an up grade. It is not. It is a down grade. In the middle are cars the run well, partially "restore" and bring enjoyment to the owner. At the botton of the list are the fake cars. The speedsters with brass radiators and later engines on later chasis. Also on the bottom are street rods with repro bodies, big engines listed as of years such as "1932" when they do not have any vintage parts. While Model T Fords with big brakes, 12 volt systems, are very drivable, I much would rather own a nice original T.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic