Bills Auto Works
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Squires
MTFCA Number: 49996
Board Member Since: 2011

Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT, OPEN OR ENCLOSED

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just back from a great trip out to Northern California to deliver this well known 64 GTO show car that won every major show it entered from the Indianapolis area. I then went up to north of Seattle to pick up this beautiful 26 "T" headed for a young lady in Southern New Jersey. This is my 3rd trip up to north of Seattle in the last few months & had a nice visit with a previous customer Howard (brought him this beautiful Rad as well) & got to meet his brother Harold who had sold the "T" to the girl in Jersey. They are great car guys & really good people as well! We have some of the greatest folks in the world in our hobby & we have plans to meet up when I am back up in that area in early October!

I currently have one transport spot available in the Enclosed Trailer from the Florida Panhandle, Mississippi, Alabama or Georgia to basically anywhere in the Eastern half of the country. This trip will load on September 10th.

This transport will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about my customers car & my equipment, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

As always I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round. People who are picky & care about their vehicles want someone who is a car guy himself who has the same passion for the cars, not an outsider to transport their new babies to them!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income.

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

By the way, Scott_Conger is completely correct & I am still waiting for an answer about how it benefits the dues paying members to have mods continually delete dozens of negative experiences by members with one particular "so called" service provider???

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
20210604_210232 (800x600).gif
20210724_095513 (800x600).gif
20210723_083909 (800x600).gif
Your QUALITY Model T Transporter in Business Since 1983 & Still Going Strong

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

As all my customers will tell you over the decades...... When you book a spot on my schedule I do your transport the day & time I tell you I will. I NEVER commit to transport & then blow you off, because I don't feel like doing it! Just one of the many reasons probably 50-100 people recommend my service per month on dozens of car forums!

I will have an Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about October 10th from the Omaha, Ne/Kansas City/Des Moines, Ia areas back to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Pennsylvania.

This transport will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles.

As always I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round. People who are picky & care about their vehicles want someone who is a car guy himself who has the same passion for the cars, not an outsider to transport their new babies to them!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

My pricing is per loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. I ALWAYS quote you a cash on delivery price & that is the EXACT price you pay! I discount for previous customers & also for transports that are more than 1500 loaded miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
20210825_134611 (800x600).gif
20210810_102619 (800x600).gif
20210822_163138 (800x600).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

Seems like the more I try to cut back, the less time I have! I barely have time to place an ad for an in between opening like I listed below. I definitely don't have time to spam a bunch of forums with stuff I am never going to do, post STUPID stories/jokes in a lame attempt to stay relevant or sit for hours clicking on my own ads to make it look like forums members are actually reading my posts! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you do NOT use my service or the small group of other Quality Transporters I recommend, PLEASE make sure you get the full name of whomever you are considering & do a Google search of them! If they are hiding their last name, that is usually an indication there is something wrong!

I ended up with one additional transport spot available between now & the end of September.

I would like it to be with the open trailer, but if the enclosed is required then I will take it.

I can load in Georgia, South Carolina or The Northern Half of Florida. I MUST be able to load the same day I deliver in Northern Florida. We had a health scare with my Mom, so I am hurrying to get back home to help Dad with her. I can deliver to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

My prices are by the loaded mile with discounts for previous customers & distances over 1500 loaded miles!

As always I will field all calls & may extend the delivery area a bit.....It Never Hurts To Ask!!!

Here is a link with hundreds of all POSITIVE feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

I have been in business for 38 years with 4 million accident -free transport miles! Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

If I don't have a spot for you, I will try to send you in the direction of another Trusted transporter & tell you who to stay far away from!

God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Both of these gentlemen took advantage of my free storage service. The Pontiac until I could get an opening on my schedule & the Corvette for over a month as they were moving cross country & the closing dates of the houses did not line up!
Attachments
20210705_162550 (800x600).gif
20210719_100054 (800x600).gif
Last edited by Bills Auto Works on Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

Topic author
Bills Auto Works

Post by Bills Auto Works » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their support in emails, P.M.s & phone calls recently! Some were quite colorful & humorous, forums would be very interesting places if some of those were allowed :mrgreen:

I run EVERY transport spot I post for, however for the 1st time this year I have postponed my trip to Florida I had scheduled for this week until after I get back from my round trip to Seattle next week. This gives me a little more time at home while my Mother recovers from her health issue that happened a couple of weeks ago. I am storing the customers vehicle here & he is completely on board with this change in dates!

SO I will again have a spot available from North/Central Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, etc up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania.

This transport can be with either the aluminum Ameri-lite single car enclosed trailer OR the Featherlite single car open trailer. Both of these trailers are made to transport vehicles & either one can easily handle low vehicles. They need not run, but must roll easily on inflated tires, so as not to tear up my equipment.

This trip will be between the time I get back from Seattle & the end of October (exact date to be determined)

I am proud of my reputation as one of the best in my business & will continue to work hard to keep it Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
20210909_073137 (800x600).gif
IMG_20181206_112329379 (640x360).gif

57,64,66 Pont
(2)66 Amb
67 Marlin
67 Toro
73 Nova
(2)92 XJS
07 XLR-V

RustyTinMan
First Name: David
Last Name: Phelps
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: NA
MTFCA Number: 52121
Board Member Since: 2022

Post by RustyTinMan » Mon May 02, 2022 10:30 am

Bill has been a great professional transporter . It has been an honor that he has shared the ins and outs in the antique transport services.
With his 40 years in the business . I hope I can live up to his profesionalism . With Bill's great reputation I know he is usually booked up .
If Bill sends you my way I promise to provide you the same professinalism as Bill would . Thank You Bill for your trust and sharing of
your knowledge. Godbless Dave

RustyTinMan
First Name: David
Last Name: Phelps
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: NA
MTFCA Number: 52121
Board Member Since: 2022

Post by RustyTinMan » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:15 am

I have great respect for Bill he always follows through with his commitments to his customers as one he calls on when he is overbooked I have had the pleasure of meeting many of his customers and they have nothing but great praise for Bill. I hope that I too have established the same respect from my customers as i have done my best to follow Bills example .Can't give enough thanks to Bill.

Model T Ron
First Name: Ronald
Last Name: Bakow
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 Model T Touring
MTFCI Number: 25350

Post by Model T Ron » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:22 pm

Bill transported my recent purchase a 1924 Ford Model T Coupe from Norwalk, Ohio to Troutman, North Carolina. This man is a true Gentleman and does business just like in the old days. I know that I can trust Bill and if I need future transportation I will be calling him. Below is Bill pictured with my 24 Coupe as he dropped it off on February 24.

Thanks again Bill for your exceptional service !!!
Ron
Attachments
Bill2.jpg
Last edited by Model T Ron on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Model T Ron
First Name: Ronald
Last Name: Bakow
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 Model T Touring
MTFCI Number: 25350

Post by Model T Ron » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:23 pm

One more photo of Bill standing next to my New To Me 24
Attachments
Bill 1.jpg

TXGOAT2
First Name: Pat
Last Name: McNallen
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926-7 roadster
MTFCA Number: 51486
Board Member Since: 2021

Post by TXGOAT2 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:45 pm

I recently bought a Packard located in Delaware. Based on Bill's previous excellent service moving my Ford T from Washington State to Texas, I called on Bill to move the Packard from Delaware to Texas. Everything went according to plan, and Bill, the car, and an assortment of extra parts arrived on time to the minute. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Bill's service to anyone.

frontyboy
First Name: dick
Last Name: dock
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: T sprint cars

Post by frontyboy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:31 am

Once again bill came to my rescue. Lets see his latest delivery to me was my 5th one. Several cars, and some parts all delivered on time problem free on time and the exact price quoted. As always continuous communication before during and this time he was 15 minutes early!!!!!!

This latest car was a 2 cylinder restored brass era touring, when rolled out of his trailer it was spotless. His trailer was spotless both inside and out. He takes great pride with his delivery schedule and his communication skills.

He has moved cars from Hyannis Port to Seattle, West Virginia to Seattle, San Diego to Seattle, and a model t from Seattle to Virginia for me. I would never consider anyone else period. I just make the call he tells me the schedule and I get my cars worry free. He is the only call I make. For stress free, on time , worry free transportation call Bill.

just sayin'
frontyboy

Bob McDaniel
First Name: Bob
Last Name: McDaniel
MTFCA Number: 28428
Board Member Since: 2007

Post by Bob McDaniel » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:32 am

Bill is the only one I can count on when I can't do it myself. He really knows what he is doing and is easy to talk to. I recommend him to everyone.
Give an old car guy a barn and he won't throw anything away.

TMiller6
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: Miller
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 16, 24, 26 Touring - 26 Roadster and Fordor
MTFCA Number: 14069
Board Member Since: 2006

Post by TMiller6 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:39 pm

I too wish to testify about Bill Squires' service.

Last month, my mother announced her intention to sell the cabin our family built many years ago. The only problem was that my '65 Lincoln was parked in the garage in the middle of a brake job. This car is a land yacht; think of the car on Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix or a sixties presidential limo.

I called Bill explaining my dilemma including the fact that this car has significant Ford history as it was the photographer's chase car on the Dearborn test track. He quickly came to northern Michigan where it was stored and brought it to my garage in the Detroit area within a matter of hours. He treated the car like it was a gem and wouldn't leave until my son and I had it securely parked. He helped push and steer it into my garage. As I am an old guy with two bad shoulders, this was all appreciated. After we closed the garage, our area was hit with a storm that knocked out the power for my son and me. It was a comfort to know the car was secure because of Bill.
IMG_6885.JPG
IMG_6884.JPG
Tom Miller
One who cannot find beauty in an engine cannot find beauty in the universe.

ModelTDavie
First Name: Dave
Last Name: Dunlavy
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1915 ford
MTFCA Life Member: YES
Board Member Since: 1999

Post by ModelTDavie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:56 am

Just met Bill when he delivered my car from Nashville. I'm glad they still make guys like this. I'd trust him with anything I own. Thanks, Bill for being a real professional!

Belliott3
Last Name: Elliott
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1916 Model T Touring
MTFCA Number: 52438
MTFCI Number: 22121
Board Member Since: 2006

Post by Belliott3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:50 pm

Wow, this guy is the real deal! I bought a barn find unrestored 1916 Model T touring car in Miami, Florida and needed transport to metro Detroit. I read good things about Bill so I booked him: and all the positive reviews were absolutely spot on! Bill is one of the nicest people I’ve ever dealt with and a professional all the way! He knew Model T’s pretty thoroughly and treated my old gem with extra care. He called me when he picked it up and kept me updated along the way. When he backed in my drive I was impressed with how nice his trailer was: clean inside and out. He took great care unhooking and unloading my car and was cheerful the whole time. I will absolutely use his services again should I find a need for another T, and I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that needs a safe, friendly, reliable transport for a special car: thanks Bill!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic