Thanks to Tom Leroux

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Chris Haynes
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Haynes
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1921 Runabout
Board Member Since: 2019

Thanks to Tom Leroux

Post by Chris Haynes » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm

I took my completely worn out, used and abused 1921 front axle assembly to the Long Beach T's workshop on Saturday. Tom Leroux dived into it. It is now as good as new with all new Bushings, King pins, Spring perches and Shackles. Tom has all the tools and knowledge to do the job quickly and efficiently.
Thank you Tom.

SurfCityGene
First Name: Gene
Last Name: Carrothers
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1912 Torpedo Roadster
MTFCA Number: 22905
MTFCI Number: 23068
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: Thanks to Tom Leroux

Post by SurfCityGene » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Yes, Tom is one of the Best!!

Every Friday guys come to his Hoist Service Shop and work on some kind of project or talk Model T's or tell lies about their own car. One Saturday a month the Long Beach Model T Club has a work party on somebodies car to help them to get their car back on the road and out on tours. Tom has helped just about everyone around here at one time or another. We are very fortunately to have him and be able to go to his shop.

You saw the collection of T parts he has stored up on the racks and if you ever need anything ask him first since he'll most likely have it and might likely just give it to you!

That's the kind of a guy Tom is!!

Tom Leroux, President Long Beach Model T Ford Club. We always need more guys like him!
1912 Torpedo Roadster

modeltspaz
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Spaziano
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1926 Touring
MTFCA Number: 21699

Re: Thanks to Tom Leroux

Post by modeltspaz » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:29 pm

I have to agree with you Gene, Tom truly is a straight up guy. Always has the time to help.
Back in the days when I was overseeing the Swap Meet, the real star of the show was Tom. I was pretty much like the King of England, just a figurehead.
Tom and the other folks were the ones that made it happen. Tom is like the Enegerizer Bunny. He just keeps going and going.
Thanks for all you do Tom.

Mike Spaziano.
Knowledge that isn't shared, is wasted knowledge.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic