Has anyone heard of INPACO spark plugs?

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Pep C Strebeck
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: M
MTFCA Number: 0

Has anyone heard of INPACO spark plugs?

Post by Pep C Strebeck » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 am

Just as the title says, has anyone heard of INPACO? A friend has some spark plugs for sale and this is a brand that I have never heard of and can find next to nothing on-line. All I can find are some old auction listings and some Ebay listings but not much else. I know there were a ton of different manufacturers out there but I can not find anything on this one. Has anyone come across them before or even run them. They are "supposedly" 1/2" pipe thread and N.O.S., when I get some photos I will post them. If the pipe thread and N.O.S.turn out to be true, I figure I am safe at his asking price but would just like some information if anyone has any.
"Remember son, there are two ways to do this: The right way, and your way” Thanks Dad, I love you too.

LOOKING FOR A LUFKIN No. 9A Height Gage Attachment.

TRDxB2
First Name: Frank
Last Name: Brandi
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: Speedster (1919 w 1926)
Board Member Since: 2018

Re: Has anyone heard of INPACO spark plugs?

Post by TRDxB2 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 am

The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.
Mick Jagger

Terry_007
First Name: Terry
Last Name: Bond
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring, 1915 Chassis
MTFCI Number: 15718

Re: Has anyone heard of INPACO spark plugs?

Post by Terry_007 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:44 am

Just one of many different brands of aftermarket plugs made in the 30s through 50s. Lots of them around and mostly of interest to collectors, although they are pretty common. The plugs shown are not Model T though.
Terry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic