MOTHERLODE MODEL T SWAP MEET JUNE 6, 2021 AUBURN CALIFORNIA

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Jay In Northern Ca.
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Buscio
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1913 speedster 1915 roadster pickup 1915 touring, 1927 speedster
MTFCA Number: 49997

MOTHERLODE MODEL T SWAP MEET JUNE 6, 2021 AUBURN CALIFORNIA

Post by Jay In Northern Ca. » Thu May 13, 2021 10:33 pm

This has always been the BEST Northern California swap meet for Model T era and later parts and cars. I'll be set up and offering lots of Model T accessories, many to large to offer here on the classifieds due to shipping costs. I am looking forward to FINALLY being able to meet with fellow Model T'ers after all this lock down time we've gone through.
motherlode model t club swap.jpg

NorthSouth
First Name: Steve
Last Name: California
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1911 Touring, 1912 Warren Speedster
MTFCA Number: 50392

Re: MOTHERLODE MODEL T SWAP MEET JUNE 6, 2021 AUBURN CALIFORNIA

Post by NorthSouth » Fri May 14, 2021 11:23 am

-
Great news!!! This old school swap meet is the day following the Golden Gate Tour. That's less than 125 miles between these two Model T-er events. Therefore, since I will already be touring in Northern California the first 5 days in June, I will just continue on over to Auburn CA on the sixth and attend their 46th Annual Motherlode T Swap Meet. Maybe I will come across one of those hard to find 1915, 8-faceted, speedometer cables in ready to go condition. In any case, don't you love it when life works out so well.
-
Last edited by NorthSouth on Fri May 14, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic