HERSHEY COMING !!!

Discuss all things Model T related.
Forum rules
If you need help logging in, or have question about how something works, use the Support forum located here Support Forum
Complete set of Forum Rules Forum Rules

Topic author
Terry_007
First Name: Terry
Last Name: Bond
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: 1914 Touring, 1915 Chassis
MTFCI Number: 15718

HERSHEY COMING !!!

Post by Terry_007 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:13 pm

With Hershey just around the corner, I asked AACA CEO Steve Moskowitz if I could post his recent announcement on the AACA Discussion Forum to help responding to rumors I keep hearing about the world's biggest antique car show and swap meet - No worries-SEE YOU THERE in October and beyond!

From Steve:
"There are irresponsible, malicious and totally uninformed comments being made that are damaging to vendors, sellers, the region and AACA. Please help dispel the rumors that the fall event is leaving Hershey... it is NOT! The AACA Eastern Fall Meet (Hershey) car show, car corral and flea market are back in business this year... barring any catastrophe! "

The AACA Website (AACA.org) and the Hershey Region AACA (https://hershey.aaca.com/) will always be your best source for information about the Greatest Antique Car event on earth!

Be sure to check out the new AACA National Headqurters and Library and Research Center right at the corner of the flea market and show field.

See you there!
Terry

KeithG
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Gumbinger
* REQUIRED* Type and Year of Model Ts owned: '14 Touring, '26 RPU, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
MTFCA Number: 4661
MTFCA Life Member: YES
MTFCI Number: 6866
Board Member Since: 1999

Re: HERSHEY COMING !!!

Post by KeithG » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:50 pm

Thank you for that information, Terry.
Keith
'14 Touring, '26 Roadster Pickup, '27 Fordor, '27 Touring
Motto: It's hard to build a garage that's tooooo big! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic